Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Carols for the Mentally Challenged

I know this blog has been light on political commentary lately, but I'm so disgusted with what's going on in Sacramento I might violate my own obscenity standards if I were to write anything pertinent. SO...now for something completely different!

I can take no credit for this, but I thought it was hilarious. Everyone I know, including myself, is mentally challenged in some way. Which of the carols listed below rings your bell? :-D


Schizophrenia -- Do You Hear What I Hear, the Voices, the Voices?

Amnesia -- I Don't Remember If I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic Personality Disorder -- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

Bipolar Disorder (Manic Episode) -- Deck The Halls And Walls And House And Lawn And Streets And Stores And Office And Town And Cars And Buses And
Trucks And Trees And Fire Hydrants And.......

Paranoid -- Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Us

Borderline Personality Disorder -- You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Shout, I'm Gonna Cry, and I'll Not Tell You Why

Antisocial Personality Disorder -- Thoughts of Roasting You On an Open Fire

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder -- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

Agoraphobia -- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House

Alzheimer's Disease/Senile Dementia -- Walking In a Winter Wonderland Miles from My House in My Slippers and Robe

Oppositional Defiant Disorder -- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned the House Down

Social Anxiety Disorder -- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

Attention Deficit Disorder -- We Wish You......Hey Look!! It's Snowing!!

No comments: